-Procurement of Chemicals, Consumables, Impurities, Reference Standards & Services for Research Centre & plant.
- Responsible for Contract Manufacturing activities for Domestic & Regulated Markets.
- Production planning & scheduling at Contract Manufacturing Locations.
- On basis of market forecast generate 12 months rolling production requirements.
- Daily analysis of stock to find out shortages/ risk.
- Coordination with In-house Quality Control /Corporate Quality Assurance and commercial Labs for testing and timely release of finished goods.
- Responsible for Identification of new Manufacturing locations / units to launch new products in coordination with Business Head.
- Responsible for closure of customer queries & complaints by coordinating between in house CQA and CMLs.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual Budget for CML buying.
Skills & Competencies: -
- Good Communication Skills
- interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Good in MS Excel
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Sentiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Sentiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd